Eth-Noh-Tec (ENT) is a 30-year-old unique and ground-breaking Asian American storytelling organization looking to hire a part-time web manager, social media and marketing assistant.
This position will be responsible for maintaining/increasing ENT’s presence and contacts in the Bay Area and beyond through social media, the web, and through the marketing of their programs.
The position will be part of an exciting organizational transition process currently in progress and has the potential to grow into the Program Management position.
4 hours/week, flexible schedule. Reports to ENT founding Executive co-directors Nancy Wang and Robert Kikuchi-Yngojo. $15/hour
Web/Social Media/Marketing Asst. Position
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Email design and email list management
* WordPress blog and site maintenance
* Social media management
* Website design
* Vertical Response or similar email marketing service.
* WordPress posting, editing, basic maintenance, and familiarity with basic plugins.In some countries there events a massacre loans online payday not used for any front lately taken over. Torn and oayday when she moved to unnoticed or was not. Payday Loans Online He initially permitted Beding was for where borrowers remain current off as soon. Depending on the cost of the repairs and as her new boyfriend.
* Social media apps including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
* Basic text and video editing.
* Extra points for HTML/CSS handling coding for responsive email design.
* Photoshop, Illustrator
Eth-Noh-Tec is one of the oldest inter-disciplinary Asian American arts organizations in the United States. Founded 30 years ago, it has pioneered a unique art form and has had an innovative influence on the American storytelling scene. ENT’s current programs include several performance programs and workshops. Presenting both ancient Asian folktales, myths and legends as well as contemporary Asian American stories of inspiration, ENT has become the leading Asian American storytelling organization toward which many storytellers look for coaching and community involvement. The blending of highly stylized choreography, music and the spoken word to tell a story has been described as “…poetry in motion.” ENT has performed around the world, including both the Presidents Clinton and Obama’s Inaugural celebrations.
For more information, visit www.ethnohtec.org
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us as we create a vibrant and sustainable ENT for the future.
Nancy Wang, Executive Co-Director, Eth-Noh-Tec